Indochinasails Cruise 2days/1nights
Cruise name: Indochinasails Halong Cruise
Destination: Hanoi - Tuan Chau - Titop - Isla Bai Tu Long - Cueva Sung Sot - Halong - Hanoi Itinerario
Duration: 2 Days 1 Night
Price: 233.00 USDDay 1: Hanoi - Bai Tu Long Bay Tours - Vong Vieng Village - Overnight on boat.
Day 2: Halong Bay cruises to visiting Surprising Cave - Cooking Class - Hanoi.
Tour Class: Halong Bay Cruise 4-Star - Discount from 15% OFF.
Tour Promotion: Only Available Now - A FREE AIRPORT PICK-UP CAR
08.00 – 08.15: Pick up at your hotel and depart for Ha Long City.
12:30: Arriving at Halong Pier, our team warmly welcome you on board.
13.00: Lunch will be served while it is cruising to Bai Tu Long Bay with a great view of thousands of amazing limestone islands and less-visited tourists.
15.30: We arrive and explore Vong Vieng Floating Village, and kayaking, you can see more bout the floating villager's daily life as well as enjoy the beautiful islets around the this area.
16.30 - 18.00: Taking most an hour activities in exploring the village, then we keep cruising to other part for swimming before cruising to sleeping area.
during this time: Our crew on boat going to arrange a small Sunset Party on the sundeck to enjoy drinking wine, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music from the sundeck bar, it is very enjoyable, it makes your trip unforgetable sometimes.
19.00: Enjoy a delicous vietnamese dinner with seafood cooked by our professional chef.
20.30: The moment you choose your own way to relax after dinner, watching movies, listening to Vietnamese traditional music, wearing costumes for King, Queen and mandarin to take photo. Besides, board games, squid fishing available for entertainment during the night time.
Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay - Surprising Cave - Halong Bay Cruising - Hanoi (B,L)
06.00: Take photos of sunrise, morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfect healthy way to start a new day.
07.00: Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
08.00: Visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful and the biggest cave at most 1200 square meter ( in Vietnamese we called: Hang Sửng Sốt)
09.00: Back to Royal Palace Cruise for check-out. Keep cruising towards Ha Long Bay.
10.00: Cooking class opened right on the cruise.
11.00: Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor.
12.30: Get on the bus to Hanoi.
16.30: Transfer you back to your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing room with parent.
- Children from 4 to 6 years old are charged 50%, sharing room with parents.
- Children from 7 to 9 years old are charged 70%, sharing room with parents.
- Children from 9 years old will be charged 100% of adult price and have single bed in a shared room.
- If you are booking 01 room, so you can bring with you 01 child and following this price policy.
- - Shuttle bus with Air-condition round trip (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi)
- - Accommodation as the Deluxe Room on Royal Palace Cruise
- - All meals on boat as mention in itinerary as 02 lunches, 01 Breakfast, 01 Dinner (B = breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- - Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- - Welcome drink on board
- - Kayaking
- - Entrance and sightseeing fees
- - Fishing equipment
- - English speaking tour guide
- - insurance on boat
- - Taxes
- Additional drinks.
- Personal expenses.